Gleadells Wharf

Starting Price


Invest From



Gainsborough, City Centre

Est. Completion Date


Introducing Gleadells Wharf, Gainsborough - RPA Group's Exclusive Investment Opportunity

Embark on a rewarding investment journey with Gleadells Wharf, Gainsborough, proudly brought to you by RPA Group. This brand-new venture offers an array of investment options, ranging from £148,000 to £273,000, catering to the demands of both price-conscious and yield-focused investors. Nestled in Gainsborough, one of England's oldest towns with a current population of 24,000, this locale anticipates a substantial growth of over a third by 2036, signaling a robust property market with promising returns.

Key Highlights:

  • Above-average UK rental yields, reaching up to 6.5%
  • Exchange deposits starting from just £29,600 (for 1-bed units)
  • Deferred mortgage payments until Q3/Q4 2025, with anticipated lower interest rates
  • Double gains: Benefit from off-plan buying in a regenerating area and standard capital appreciation

Punching Above Its Weight:

Situated in the East Midlands, Gainsborough positions itself strategically between Lincolnshire and Nottingham, offering a convenient commute to Lincoln, Sheffield, and Doncaster within 30 minutes by train. With a local economy projected to grow by 12% by 2036, Gainsborough outshines the UK's average economic growth.

Reasons to Choose Gainsborough and Gleadells Wharf:

  • Designated as a Housing Zone with plans for 7,000 new homes by 2036
  • Accessibility to three major cities and a significant employment center, appealing to a diverse tenant base
  • Home to reputable grammar schools and a top-tier state school, influencing local house prices positively
  • Affordable pricing in a town poised for substantial growth
  • Distinctive development featuring quality apartments overlooking the River Trent and the planned 200-berth Gainsborough marina

Development Key Facts:

  • 64 apartments in total
  • 1-bed units starting from £148,000, 2-bed from £193,000, and 3-bed from £273,000
  • 999-year leasehold
  • Yields of up to 6.5%
  • Secure your investment with a 20% deposit now, with the remaining 80% payable upon completion
  • Expected handover in Q3 2025

Seize the opportunity to invest in Gleadells Wharf, where strategic location, future growth prospects, and a thoughtfully designed development converge for an unparalleled investment experience.

Invest From


Estimated Rental Yields




Payment Plan Available


No. of Units Available



City Centre

Unit Type

1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom
  • Transport and Nearby Attractions Connectivity


Image Gallery

Make an Enquiry

Share this page

Subscribe to Magnate Assets

Receive the latest news and information on the UK property market and Investment opportunities!