South Quay Plaza is a place of balance and equilibrium. Busy when you need it, peaceful when you don’t. Perfectly poised amongst 2.6 acres of vibrant, green landscaping with Canary Wharf on its doorstep, this really is a place to flow effortlessly between work and play and night and day. Boasting superb architecture by Foster + Partners and with flourishing vertical gardens on floors 18, 37 and the rooftop Sky Meadow - it is perfectly poised within 2.6 acres of vibrant, green landscaping with Canary Wharf on its doorstep; this really is a place for life to flow effortlessly.
London's new lifestyle quarter, SQP is incredibly well connected. Within a five-minute walk you can access the South Quay DLR station, Canary Wharf underground station and the Elizabeth Line.
Living at SQP will provide residents with a 5-star lifestyle as they become exclusive members of The Quay Club, with impressive facilities including a new state-of-the-art gym, health club and spa, yoga terrace, and hot tubs, co-working space, games room and karaoke room as well as unlocking access to the award-winning facilities within Hampton Tower.
These facilities include a gym, 20m swimming pool overlooking the South Dock, business lounge, screening room, and private dining room as well as the stunning 56th-floor bar and terrace, offering incredible views of the city skyline.
- Perfectly located moments from Canary Wharf
- Exceptional design from Foster + Partners & HTA Design
- The Quay Club offers incredible resident facilities
- The Bamboo Sanctuary offers a luxury spa, gym and health suite
- The iGarden offers modern and flexible work and study space
- Stunning roof garden, boasting views across London
- 1m sq ft of world-class retail space in canary wharf
- 97+ acres of highly specified architecture and public spaces
- 6 storeys and one of the largest passenger hubs in london – crossrail station is just a short walk away
- £105k - the average salary of workers in canary wharf per annum
- 215k - the total number of people expected to be working in the area by 2031