Eastman Village is an exciting new residential quarter conveniently located in the heart of Harrow. Just 11 miles northwest of central London, it's a quick and easy commute to the city's exciting West End and dynamic financial district.
Home to the famous Kodak factory for 125 years, Eastman Village is set to build on that legacy and revitalise this unique landmark site. An expansive public park and communal gardens will surround the village, with a series of pedestrian routes connecting Harrow View Road to the new park - perfect for al-fresco gatherings with friends and family.
With excellent transport links to Central London and beyond, a range of superb amenities close by, and plenty of open green space, Eastman Village offers you the best of all worlds.
Whether you simply want to stroll to the shops, or need to travel further afield, Eastman Village is perfectly located.
Just a 20-minute walk takes you to the centre of Harrow with its bustling high street, two shopping centres, superb leisure facilities and numerous entertainment venues. If you don't fancy walking, there's a bus to Harrow-on- the-Hill right on your doorstep.
And if work or pleasure means you need to travel to other parts of the UK or overseas, that's no problem either. Harrow & Wealdstone station is just a 10-minute walk, while Heathrow, Gatwick, Stanstes and London City airports are all within an hour or so by car.
- Zone 5 location and just 13 minutes to Euston
- Area benefits from two new schools, 3,000 new jobs and fast transport links within easy reach of central London
- An eight-minute drive to Harrow School, with four other Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ schools within a mile
- All homes come with private outdoor space
- Six acres of park land and gardens running through the heart of the village
- Rental yields of over 6%
- Prices From £330,000
- Rental Yields up to 6.8%*
- Payment Plan 10%/90%
- Reservation Fee £2,000
- Properties ready to move into & off-plan available with completion dates:
- Newman Apartments: April/May 2024
- Robertson Apartments: July-December 2025