Vaux is phase 3 of a brand-new development, boasting 62 residential apartments which are designed to cater for both long-term lettings investors, where rents are expected to yield 7.5%, and short-term lettings investors, yielding upwards of 10% p/a.
Vaux at Naylor Street is a brand new development, which will offer 62 residential apartments over eleven floors, adding to a majestic collection of buildings on Naylor Street, Liverpool. Comprised of one, two and three-bedroom apartments, Vaux at Naylor Street sits just a short walk to Liverpool City Centre, Liverpool Lime Street and the World Heritage location of Albert Docks. With dramatic views across the River Mersey and city centre of Liverpool, Vaux at Naylor Street boasts an ideal city living experience for residents in a highly desired location. We anticipate this development to have great appeal with short-term let investors due to the location close the new £500m Everton Football Stadium, which will attract millions of new visitors to the city.
- Prices start from £168,000.
- There is a mix of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments.
- Fully managed or the option for personal use/ self-management.
- Part of the Liverpool regeneration area. New cafes, shops, restaurants and more.
- Furniture packs also available at additional cost.
- Payment Plan: £5,000 reservation deposit, 25% down payment, balance on completion. Q4 2024.
Kindly note that this is pre-launch prior to planning. Right now, you can secure a property before anyone else with a £1,000 deposit. Fully refundable if planning isn’t agreed upon. As and when planning is issued, you will be asked to commit a further £4,000 to complete the reservation.