The Bailey is a modern development comprised of 104 one- and two-bed apartments situated alongside St Georges Park with views of Deansgate to the northeast.
Limited Time Summer Offer:
6% 1-year rental guarantee as well as 5% discount on the purchase price on a range of 2-bed units remaining from £264,950 before the discount.
Located between Trafford and Manchester City Centre, The Bailey is believed to be extremely popular with tenants. The Manchester Metropolitan University and The University of Manchester are only a mile from the development - a walkable distance for many of the students that continue to underpin Manchester’s robust rental market.
Deansgate train station is also only a 15-minute walk away and in under 5 minutes, the nearest bus stop can provide residents with convenient access to all the city has to offer.
- Bright and airy apartments with Juliette balconies to select units
- Designed with convenience and contemporary living in mind
- Well located with the nearest bus stop 5 minutes away and Deansgate train station a 15-minute walk away
- Parking available
- 133% Population Growth Since 2000 (Forecast Increase of 33% By 2035)
- Undersupply of at least 82,505 units expected by 2031
- GBP42.2 billion: GDP as of 2021 +67% in GDP since 2000 +25.7% forecast House Price Growth by 2026
Magnate Assets has negotiated incentives and discounts, only available for clients who register with us, who are then connected directly to the developer's representative.
To download our latest investment guide on Manchester click here.